Ever start working on a to-do list and it gets a bit out of control?
Here is my to-do list so far
- Get blood work done before MRI
- Get MRI done
- Call water company about water pressure issue
- Try to get account out of overdraft
- Find a way to magically make money for bills
- Solve impossible problems
- Have a mini breakdown
- Sell soul to devil? What do those go for these days, anyway? hmm.
- Lists suck
So, entirely conceivable really. I’ll let you know after I finish #7 as I plan on starting with that one.
See other posts:
TL;DR Too long, Didn’t read
Internal self- Are we good narrators of our own story?
What cognitive style can believes in paranormal activity?